Trial Group Tonight - 930 Est

8 replies [Last post]

If we have Hal, a 60+ tank and 60+ chanter on tonight, I'd like to give the Trial of execution a go again. Alternatively (if there is a big line), we could try the Trial of Torture, which doesnt look much harder if you follow the strategy in the top post.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/qsearch.html?zone=162

Hunter Omegga Silvguard
90th Season Champion of Faydark
Forest Stalker of Norrath with 7k+ AA points.
Master Fletcher (300), Master Archer 375+AM3/EQ), Master Tracker (300), Master Forager (250)

Replying to Topic 'Trial Group Tonight - 930 Est'

Trial by Execution not bad.... U need to strong tanks that can split tank rock golems that can't be mezzed. U must kill waves fast before next wave hits. 2 strong tanks, 1 cleric, 1 enchanter, and 1 wizard for dps and u should be good. U can't dally on killin waves cause others pop fast. I think there r 4 waves before executioner. Make sure u have kei before u go in. Have chanter mezz lizards... and kill rock golems first. Remember speed is of the essence. Ive done this 1 a few times. Free AA for completeing too not bad and a charm.

Taronsol Holystorm
64th lvl
Paladin Extrodinaire
Arbolon Eaglespirit
33rd lvl
Monkee man
Pantholos
18th lvl bard

Dewery's picture

i don't get why they give free aa's for completing those tasks...seems to me people that are in dire need of AAs could just do trials over and over again and get a lot of aas fast! lol. probably faster than bot. not that i'd complain if i were of level. lol

~Lionhearted
Battle Druid
http//www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=675156

Dewery Greenmyst, 52 Ranger
Umaa Impedence, 40 Chantress
Aerick Del'Arathorn, 40 Monk

Anonymous

Will be there

Dewery -- It gives you PoV / PoS access. Before they opened up they planes that was all you got. Now the charm and AA rewards are a token benefit for doing it. Besides you only get the free AA / upgrade the first time you win.

We're going to want a druid / mage for this also. (Banishment / Damage Shield)

Anonymous

very good Tank, 62+ Chanter, Druid / Mage for Banishment, 65 Druid or Cleric for healing, then pick 2 more DPS classes, maybe a Rogue and a Wizzy = Perfect Trials Group

There are many different ways to have a good trials group....alot of it depends on discipline, gear, and tons of luck. If the group is good enuf you can actually float one or 2 people thru easy. You don't always need a chanter or a mage, one of the most interesting trial groups that Crescen has been in was a tank (with ae taunt), 2 wizzies, bard, cleric, and float char.

Mherrin

If we can I'd like to try to do trials tonight again (Tues) , depending if we have enough folks on. I heard in PoK the other day there may be an open AD raid later this week (Dragon in PoV that gets you the HoH flag)

Hunter Omegga Silvguard
Master Fletcher (300), Master Archer 375+AM3/EQ), Master Tracker (300), Master Forager (250)

Anonymous

Question: To do Aerin'Dar (PoV dragon) don't you need the key to its lair? (requires 3 hearts off mobs in PoV and some other stuff)

Only one person needs a key. I'm assuming the raid will have a few keyed people to get the groups in.

Postponing Trials to Wed.

Hunter Omegga Silvguard